We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer in Brussels.
We are a small yet strong multicultural team of designers and strategists, supporting corporations and international associations in their communication. We mainly work for well-settled companies (Dell, Sennheiser, Solvay), international associations (PostEurop, World Steel Association) as well as innovative start-ups attracted by our international approach.
We embrace the full range of activities enabling our customers to reach the next level: branding, print and web design, production… We are not just simply working for our clients but acting as trustful partners, spontaneously proposing solutions and improvements.
What are we looking for?
We realise that our reputation lies in people and their passion and we want to sustain our leading position by involving talented and motivated individuals that want to be an indispensable part of a team. That is why we are looking for you!You are a highly creative graphic designer, with an analytical approach and a passion for accuracy. Above all, you have a particular attitude, that makes you passionate, open-minded and dedicate. You are that kind of person that makes the difference and who will have a real impact on double-id quality.
· You can translate marketing needs into the right shapes
· You play with branding, create graphic guidelines or apply them
· You love designing logos, brochures and website and can also take the best out of an existing style
· Adobe Suite is your playground
· Your “eye-for-details” is a real one!
· You are a fast-learner, always eager to progress
· You are a “design with a meaning” person
· No matter the language (even if English is mandatory), you have strong interpersonal skills
· Experience: 3 years min. in similar fields
What can we offer?
You will find a welcoming, dynamic and challenging environment, where you can grow both personally and professionally as an integral and crucial part of the creation and strategic process, with the opportunity to play a major role at double-id. Multiple projects from a wide selection of clients, always requiring an analytical eye, will challenge you every day. We support each other in the team, always with a proactive and positive attitude. We love what we do and we share a lot of enthusiasm – this is the corporate environment you will experience!
We are open to a freelance or employee contract. We are very much looking forward to meeting you!
Thanks to send your candidature (CV & portfolio) by email to Séverine Duprat: severine(at)double-id.com
Leave a Reply